This SDCCfit episode features Stephanie Shamblin Gray.
For many of you that have followed SDCCfit online…you know how important the SDCCfit movement has been for a lot of us to stay motivated to be fit for San Diego Comic-Con…and for life!
From Leonard Sultana and Alyssa Franks on various episodes of their CupOTeaSDCC YouTubeLive hangout to the Mighty Jerd, the Nerdophiles and The Con Guy mentioning the movement in blog posts…those of us that have decided to incorporate incremental changes to be a bit more healthy throughout the year have seen positive results in the marathon that is San Diego Comic-Con.
For this episode, my co-host Alex Benedicto and I are joined by fellow SDCCfit family, Stephanie Shamblin Gray…who has have helped to keep the movement alive!
Welcome to the show Stephanie!
We recorded this episode at Portola Coffee in the city of Tustin in Orange County Ca…so please forgive the background noise. Coincidentally…we recorded our first Hall H Show podcast episode with Tony Kim (Crazy4ComicCon) at this very location!
I had originally asked a few other Orange County members of the SDCCfit fam to join us…Violet from GB Reviews, Cosplayer Tony Armatys and Jason Koh aka CorgiKohmander but they weren’t able to make it this time…so I hope to connect with them sometime soon in the future. CorgiKohmander is actually celebrating his birthday this weekend…so Happy Birthday brotha!
This is going to be an SDCCfit specific show and we’ll be covering a few things:
- Goals we are trying to reach before San Diego Comic-Con this year and also long term goals….and more importantly…how we plan to achieve them.
- What kind of habits and daily routines do each of use to keep us on track.
- What a typical day is for each of us.
- What some of our favorite exercises and physical activities.
- What kind of shoes do you wear when you walk or run or when you are at a convention?
- What are some our favorite reward meals?
- We’ll also get to know Stephanie a little better by talking about her fandoms and other interests.
- We’ll bring the thunder with the “Thunder Round” – our off the beaten path set of questions
- And then we’ll end our conversation by finding out what conventions Tony and Stephanie are planning to go to this year and what SDCCfit means to them.
Thanks for listening and please start getting SDCCfit for SDCC…you’ll have a much better convention experience!
Peace, Cheers and see you next time!
Check out Stephanie Shamblin Gray online:
Music by The Passion HiFi. #HallHShow #ArtistsAssemble